WOD’s I Have Done
Here is a list which will be expanded as I do more. In addition, there is a great list of the descriptions of the “Nasty Girls” workouts here:
(Thanks to Colin McNulty for the hard work)
21 Thrusters 95lbs
21 Pull Ups
15 Thrusters 95lbs
15 Pull Ups
9 Thrusters 95lbs
9 Pull Ups
Each minute on the minute for 30 minutes
AMRAP in 20 minutes:
10 Push Ups
15 Squats (Air Squats)
Fight Gone Bad:
- Wall ball: 20 pound ball, 10 foot target. Each rep is scored as 1 point.
- Sumo deadlift high pull: 75 pounds. Each rep is scored as 1 point.
- Box Jump: 20″ box. Each rep is scored as 1 point.
- Barbell push-press: 75 pounds. Each rep is scored as 1 point.
- Row: Your butt off. Each calorie burned (according to the monitor) is scored as 1 point.
Five rounds, each for time of:
21 – 15 – 9 Reps
For time, x 5, 2 minute rest between sets
30 wide push ups + 10 wide pull ups
30 regular push ups + 10 reverse pull ups
30 military push ups + 10 narrow pull ups
Tags: Barbara, chelsea, Cindy, Elizabeth, fight gone bad, named workouts, nasty girls, Sally, wod